Inspired by the poem “Footprints in the Sand”, this global event aims to encourage girls and young women to follow in the footsteps of great women who have come before them, and leave their own footprints to inspire those who will follow.
Curated and run by Dr Sam Collins, Founder of Aspire for Equality, an internationally recognised and award-winning leader in leadership events, research and coaching for women and girls who are leading change in their lives, workplaces and communities, it is aimed at girls aged 16 – 21 years old.
We are looking for the following topics:
▪ Empowerment: Self-confidence, positive self-image, voice, and speaking up.
▪ Purpose: Ignite your life’s mission by uncovering passions and unique path.
▪ Resilience: How to face fears, be courageous and address peer pressure, bullies and bias.
▪ Wellbeing: Mental health, juggling it all, managing time and balance.
▪ Networking: Meet, learn from and create community with diverse peers around the world.
▪ Innovation: How to embrace new ideas and value differing opinions .
▪ Change Agent: Embrace human rights and become a force for the good in the world.
▪ Global Citizenship: Increase appreciation for different cultures.
▪ Leadership: Acquire and grow the skills to become a principled leader of the future.
Dates: Tuesday April 6th, 2021 OR Wednesday April 7th, 2021. We are running the conference twice to reach different time zones so you would speak twice but to different audiences.
Please submit an application to speak here by Monday, 1st March, 2021. There will be a mix of interviews, panels and interactive sessions. Any applicants under 18 years old, need to have a parent or guardian’s permission. We are seeking speakers of all ages and from all countries and backgrounds!