You are invited to join us to enjoy an hour of inspiration and networking at the Aspire ‘It’s a M.A.D. (Making a Difference) World’ event focused on CLIMATE.
Come along and share ideas, network and meet like-minded women and men from across industries and sectors.
We are facing an increasingly complex and volatile world in 2021 both personally, professionally and in our communities and wider world. At this event, we will explore the latest thinking about the empowerment of women as leaders for climate change, the role of business and why businesses that focus on a triple bottom line of profits, people and planet will be the sole survivors and innovators of the future.
This event will be led by Dr Sam Collins, Founder and CEO of Aspire, named ‘One of the Top 200 Women to Impact Business and Industry’ by Her Majesty the Queen and ‘A Woman Shaping the World’ by CNN. Award-winning leadership expert, social entrepreneur, keynote speaker and internationally bestselling author, Dr Collins is a leading global voice on leadership and change for workplaces, organisational culture and community impact.
Join us and…
- Network, gain new ideas, contacts and thinking to move forward on your aspirations for yourself, your organisation and making a difference in the world.
- Think through how you can make a difference and impact climate change.
- Seek diverse views to challenge your thinking with people who see the world differently.
- Discuss the challenges and obstacles you face and brainstorm ways to overcome them.
- Receive support, mentoring and encouragement from a like-minded network of people making a difference to themselves and others.
- Be inspired and uplifted by others' goals and aspirations.
- Learn about work of Aspire and our goal to make a difference to the lives of women and girls globally.
- Network, commit to action and ongoing change and sustainability.
This event is open to women and men from all ages, industries and sectors from across the globe.
Aspire has been developing the leaders and role models of the future for the past 21 years and we were the first pioneering company in the UK to specifically focus on leadership development and social change for women leaders.
"A huge thanks. I came away feeling incredibly moved and inspired to live a bold life! I'm even more committed to supporting social change and making a difference in the world."
CSR Manager, SThree
"I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone at the Aspire Team for another fantastic event. As ever, I came away feeling inspired and re-energised."
Chief Executive, British Association of Urological Surgeons
"I just wanted to say how phenomenally brilliant the event was last night. The energy was incredible."
British Telecom Programme Director and Deputy Chair of the BT Women's Executive Network